We have seen some rumors going around the internet lately about PC cleaners being a scam! About how it regularly pop ups in your desktop to remind you of how your PC is full of junk and obsolete files.
A typical fraud PC Cleaner scans deceptively to show you a host of fake issues on your system, exaggerate negligible issues and deceive you into thinking that your PC is considerably compromised. Apart from that, the free scan deceitfully claims that many harmless files such as web browser cookies, temporary files and Windows default settings are problems.
We can totally understand that it is difficult for you to believe, that a PC cleaner software could be a fake software also! But, the truth is that as much as there are bad cleaning software’s in the market, there are also genuine software doing the rounds which deliver what they promise and only charge for providing advanced cleaners. So now how can you be so sure that a PC cleaner software you recently bought or downloaded is a genuine software or not? Well, to make things clear for you, there are numerous differences between how a genuine and a malicious software cleaner works:
- A genuine cleaning tool will never covertly show up on your system :- A genuine software cleaner like will never pop-up on your system and hang it!
- An honest PC Cleaner software never causes you to panic :- An honest PC Cleaner software never ever uses scare tactics to gain access to your system! Genuine cleaning tools will always remind you once a while to clean wisely (like we remind you through a small pop up on the bottom right hand corner of your screen, which you can click to exit).
Scam software’s usually pop-up in your entire screen and which you can’t close.
- Genuine cleaning software are crystal clear about what is being cleaned :- If you don’t know what is being cleaned, then there are good amount of chances that nothing is being cleaned in your system!
- Genuine cleaning tools won’t ask you to pay to repair an issue :- Though, every PC cleaner software has both free and paid version of their software, a good PC cleaner software should always give you time to deliberate the changes between each version. The free version has the basic introductory things and the advanced paid version having the latest features! The signs of a fake PC cleaner is one which involves fixing something which you didn’t know existed (because if you don’t, then something bad is going to happen). In case you are made to feel pressurized to buy a PC optimizer out of the blues, then it was probably created by a company which knows that the product does not offer any real value.
- A Good cleaning software will always be straight forward about the advantages of upgrading :- A free trial version of any genuine cleaning software should comprise of some real benefit to make it worthwhile for you to switch to the paid version of the software. Then, the advantages of upgrading to a paid software become clear, so that you can come up with making an informed decision to buy the product.
There are some genuine PC cleaner software’s like CCleaner, kwiksolve, Advanced System Optimizer and Avast Cleanup in which you can trust because they never force you in any way to upgrade the trial version of their software download to the paid version and are always open about what they are cleaning in your system.
We hope this blog post helped you to understand the difference between scam and real, genuine PC Cleaner software.